Welcome to https://torrela.com (the "Site"). We understand that online privacy is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to users of the Site ("Visitors") who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by TORRELA Jewelry (at jointly, "Services") ("Authorized Customers").
"Personally Identifiable Information"
means any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, telephone number, fax number, mailing address, email, financial profiles, social security number and credit card information. Personally identifiable information does not include information that is collected anonymously (ie, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information that is not related to an identified person.
What personally identifiable information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory Customer Authorized intends to buy or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third-party service providers (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses, and banks) who may provide services such as credit, insurance, and escrow services, may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized clients. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them by Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries who act solely as links in the distribution chain and do not store, retain or use the information provided to them.
How does the site use personally identifiable information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to personalize the Site, make appropriate service offerings, and fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may send emails to Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or buying and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use personally identifiable information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries or to provide requested information.
With whom can the information be shared?
Personally identifiable information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregate information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third-party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to "opt out" or be contacted by us or any agency acting on our behalf.
How is personally identifiable information stored?
Personally identifiable information collected by TORRELA Jewelry is stored securely and is not accessible by third parties or TORRELA Jewelry employees, except for the use indicated above.
What choices are available to visitors regarding the collection, use, and distribution of information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as directed, or by contacting us at
Are cookies used on the site?
How does TORRELA Jewelry use login information?
TORRELA Jewelry uses login information, including but not limited to IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user's movement and usage, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to personally identifiable information of visitors and/or authorized customers on the site?
ALAGAM SA de CV ( TORRELA ) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, chat on a live system, sign up for our newsletter, leave reviews, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, date of birth, gender, measurements, and financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we allow selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form); to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If ALAGAM SA de CV ( TORRELA ) or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.